Saturday, January 9, 2010

Motivation Time!



Ok, time to get motivated! I've been in California for 2 weeks now and haven't written anything!




I went out to some yard sales this morning...sure couldn't do that in Nebraska on January 9th! They are so snowed in. John says it's still below zero this morning. But the weather report says it's supposed to warm up today and tomorrow for them.




My lemon tree out back is covered with lemons! Just look at them! And, most are too high for me to reach. My neighbor to the north (Irene) offered her husband to help pick them....my daughter Sharona in St. Joe wants me to send some.


I found an old tied quilt the other day. I used to sleep under it as a little girl. My grandmother made it in the Depression years. It is pieced out of old men's suits, corduroy squares, and my favorite: some black velvet squares.



Other than cleaning and re-arranging my house, I've been busy posting on eBay. I really don't need more stuff, but I can't help bringing home more (especially when I find a few bargains here and there) to sell.

So, I think we are all up to date....I'm sure I'll think of more as the day goes on. Heading out back to work on painting the metal bed frame--it was tan, but I'm spray-painting it black. That ought to go with everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment