Friday, January 29, 2010

Falling on My Face--Literally


I tripped and fell flat on my face at noon. My left little finger ended up perpendicular to my hand. But it went back into place, and I could bend it (so it’s not broken) so I thought it was ok. After a bit I decided to find a local prompt care…it was starting to swell and was pretty tender. The Dr. put a splint on it that I have to wear for almost a week…I’m glad it wasn’t my right hand!

I was going from the post office to home and spotted a book sale--so, of course I had to stop. That's where I tripped on the sidewalk...

The doctor who took care of my finger is from Holdrege--just south of Grand Island. Small world!

I'd planned on washing my hair tonight...wonder how that will go? The nurse gave me some rubber gloves to put over it in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment