Thursday, January 14, 2010

I have a cold

This is Day 3 of my cold. I haven't been this down since I don't know when....probably since the last time I had a cold--which was at least 4 years ago. I've been getting a yearly flu shot at work (Cabela's gives free flu shots t0 their employees that want them) I have not had a cold...But, this year the shots were delayed and I took my Leave of Absence before they became available.

I'm actually starting to feel better today--I feel like I've wasted two whole days by laying around doing nothing, but there just wasn't any way around it....

I'm going back to Nebraska the first week in February, so there's lots to be done here before going. I still haven't even been to the beach! I promised friends to bring back some sand dollars, so I'll try to go in the morning to get some. Morning is the best time to get whole ones before they get broken or picked up by other beachcombers.

Tomorrow is also the last day of "good" weather (in my mind, anything is good compared to the blizzards in Nebraska right now!). The rains will start this weekend and maybe last for a week. This is supposed to be the rainy season here, but it's been a balmy 70ยบ most of the week.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment