Monday, November 16, 2009

I get so busy writing my other blog that sometimes I forget to update this one. That seems to be a common problem with bloggers (forgetting to update, not getting busy with other blogs…).

If you have time, and want to peruse other blogs, just click on the link at the top of this page that says Next Blog. It will take you to random pages of people who use Blogspot. They usually run in similar types for a while. Once I got a group of French blogs….there were some interesting pictures, but I couldn’t understand a word of any of them! The best way to get out of that loop is to go back to the original blog and start over.

If you have ever thought of doing an online blog, this Blogger site (also known as Blogspot) is a great place to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment